Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Freelancer.com has 2 million now and most of you is from India

I'm not a huge fan of outsourcing sites like Freelancer.com because very poor pay rates. Of course some people quantity are money in countries such as India programming and Russia deserve. My skills is not programming, but write and writing related projects that money is really bad. As always, I live in a poor country and even I find the pay of most projects in sites like Freelancer.com or oDesk very poor. It is so that the highest number of members from the United States from India are really shocking. This is shocking, because I wonder how someone for projects of these websites and payment can work invoices. Maybe the recession has very bad state for many people in the United States. Of course, the number 2 million makes me not excited because I can easily understand most either inactive or from each are far user happiness, because so that only approximately 900,000 projects completed and $71,071,404 USD user result occurred. So you can easily do the math. Then, on the other hand, if you try to start learning about money making online then these websites a good place are to start.

View the original article : Bengali News

No comments:

Post a Comment