Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mushfiq relishes underdogs tag

Achieved Bangladesh of candid aggregation under lights in the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, marching back for the Aboriginal time and said Wicketkeeper batsman arena home adjacent India would be benign to you.

"We accept losing destruction." You (India) under stress activity to comedy to our home, as you are "Mushfiqur said in the talk to the media."

"We can comedy borders to all India." If we had played to win the burden on us permanently would Ireland or Netherlands in our Aboriginal game border, but now it's borders to Zimbabwe we arena. You accept [India] to win.

"It is not accessible or also adamantine [play at home] be." When we expect it as a player, it is an advantage for us. We arena at home, in our own height and extended our crowd, "he added."

The amplitude of the four years Mushfiqur has become a leader able to team and in the middle of six players accept played in World Cup 2007. Probably it not present how it unusually with the bat, the Bogra lad's contribution is important for the Tigers. "There is plenty that I became a chief amateur team." Performance, the acquaintance with the previous World Cup to will use acceptable effect, ", he said."

Although his batting usually impresses He said the 23-year-old with his job abaft the stumps was blessed. "About the aftermost mirror a year, I would say that I am the best time to accept with my wicket keeping." I am blessed, which I accept hold been doing, "Mushfiqur said."

Was contrary to the Wicketkeeper but admire Nazmul Hossain, as he had away out during the previous allocation of the 15-piece band. "Certainly I am." I absent out for the World Cup 2007, I was an amateur standby then. I am so aflame like me during my recording game was, ", said the top time Sylhet born."

"My role I am proper reality, but yes, I feel I was afflicted with missing matches." Mirror year I was a decent playing Achteren adjacent bold New Zealand but absent, three due to injury Herzog, "he added the contiguous."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


View the original article : Bengali News

No comments:

Post a Comment