Friday, September 30, 2011

Pistorious ready for Daegu

Reuters. London

Oscar Pistorious is the first amputated sprinter at the World Championships against able-bodied nor this month was but the South African accepted, there will always be, an advantage that the voices of his carbon-fiber prosthetic sound tell him give.

Of him down, but the doubters him inspire and fuel pump his desire to reach for greater heights.

The 24-year-old double amputees, nickname "Blade Runner", was selected to the 400-meter run and 4 x 400 m relay in Daegu, South Korea after smashing his personal best last month at the time in the qualifying.

Success of the fruit was trained hard by two and a half years, he said.

Pistorious celebrated a more notable achievement in his career with a striking time of 45.07 seconds, not far behind Grenadan teen Kirani James 44.61 effort in London, the fastest a lap in the year.

However, scientists was leading South African sport, the Dr. Ross Tucker said a "farce", so that he lead at the World Championships.

' I like is called, in essence a deceiver if I know how much I work,' a serious training in cold temperatures and a hail said Pistorious Reuters in a telephone interview from his home in Pretoria after permanently.

' I Stoppers extremely hard and have to get a lot where I am sacrificed. If my legs so beneficial gave me would then each Paralympic athletes running the same times I will run.

' I know that I would never be in this sport, I would have the smallest doubt in my mind, that I have a benefit. Ninety-nine percent of people know what are the facts, and I can not be with the one percent that bothered. "

Pistorious, without a fibula in both legs born fought long and hard for the right to the track in able-bodied competition align.

Initially banned in able-bodied events 2007 appealed run by the International Association of Athletics Federations he successfully to the Court of arbitration for sport, and the decision was revoked in 2008.

The sports highest court found that Pistorious of the Biomechanics only at full-speed were tested when he was running in a straight line (as opposed to a real 400 metres).

He has little time for the scientists who claim that his sound can at the same speed as able-bodied athletes in the use of less energy to run.

While he says he has the full support of the IAAF and respect of its competitors, it is that "outside the Athletics fraternity" stir the pot are.

"It is a minority of people who do not agree with the science that has happened, and very loudly and perhaps poorly informed," said Pistorious.

"I have come to with the fact that I always people, me to criticise." Not my career can I worry about it spend. Everyone is entitled to their opinion... but it's not my job, they belie.


More on Bangali News
| Source: newagebd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment